Yuva Shakti is devised to empower the youth in all the fields of life. This scheme is launched in the poll-bound states of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. It entails the youth to avail a Yuva Shakti card which enlists a host of services for them. The same will be implemented once the change in the regime of power takes place. The scheme will be implemented on a priority basis.
This scheme has already seen tremendous success in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, where the IYC has managed to reach hundreds of villages and cities to connect them with the future of the country. The Yuva Shakti Card is a product of this endeavour and aims to provide facilities to the youth that they are deprived of, under the current regime.
The card will enable the registered candidate to avail the schemes provided by the Central govt when the party comes in power. Under this scheme, the Congress is offering:
- Minimum income guarantee
- Skill training directly linked with Job placement
- Promotion of traditional and indigenous crafts and trades for self-employment
- More conducive environment for better growth of MSMEs
- Better and more diverse jobs opportunities for all domains and skill sets
- Action to fill all vacant government positions